17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study Master of Science in Nursing from Saint George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London?

Sir, I want to study Master of Science in Nursing from Saint George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London. Please tell me how much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission and tuition fees to study Applied Physics from St George's, University of London?
  2. Names of the best institutes in Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Masters in Economics at London Business School, London? How much fees required for it?
  6. MBA and M.Com streams available in London School of Economics and Political Science? Fees required in rupees for whole course?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  8. How to get admission in PhD at any of London School of Economics and Political Science and KingÂ’s College London? Fees required for it?
  9. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  11. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  12. Public Administration course available in Royal Holloway University of London? Fees required to study this course from London?
  13. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  14. Which course is best in M.Sc?
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  16. Details about admission Nursery?
  17. Best master course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Way to take admission in such course?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
27th November 2017, 08:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study Master of Science in Nursing from Saint George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London?

Saint George’s Hospital Medical School does provide Master of Science in Nursing, but this course delivered with Kingston University.

*Tuition Fee for 2 year PG Diploma in Nursing is 28,400 Euro(21,84,500 INR)
*Course commence from September 2018.

For more information about this course you can go through the website mentioned below i.e. http://www.kingston.ac.uk/postgraduate-course/adult-nursing-pgdip/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?