30th July 2011, 11:24 PM
nishhant

Will there be any entrance exams for getting job in Abroad through B.Tech in EC?

is there any entrance exam for getting job in abroad after b.tech with ec branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  4. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  5. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  6. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  7. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  8. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  10. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there job opportunities for MCA Freshers in Abroad? Do we have to crack entrance exams like TOEFL for job? -- [New]
  12. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
  13. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  15. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  16. Will there be any entrance exams for getting job in Abroad through B.Tech in EC?
  17. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
1st October 2011, 07:37 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any entrance exams for getting job in Abroad through B.Tech in EC?

There will be no entrance exam to get job in abroad ..
you can get it by persuing your master's there
for master's you should write entrance exam
for MS you should write GRE,TOEFL
for MBA you should write GMAT.
15th October 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any entrance exams for getting job in Abroad through B.Tech in EC?

I am MBA graduate. I would like to settle at us or uk. So I want the detail about that entrance exam
16th October 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

how much salary we get in commerce?
7th November 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a BE in Civil Engineering graduate, i want to get job in any European country or australia. for that what exam i need to do?
28th February 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i done my mba im finance . how can i get a job in abroad. please make me inform . email id [email protected]
25th April 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

will having any entrance exam through which we can able to get job in abroad after B.E in EEE...
3rd May 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Dr Deepa with Bachelors in Ayurvedic and MBA in HR with 4yrs of experience.So is there any opportunities to work in abroad on HR job profile.Please do guide my mail id is [email protected]
3rd May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Dr Deepa with Bachelors in Ayurvedic and MBA in HR with 4yrs of experience.So is there any opportunities to work in abroad on HR job profile.Please do guide my mail id is [email protected]
22nd January 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hii this is Nikhita, which exam I should appear. I've done my Master's in Human Development from Home science. Is there any opportunities to work in abroad from my stream.
23rd May 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am shiva with Bachelor in EEE and have an year experience in Surface Mount Technology,will i get any opportunity to work in abroad for that what i want to do please help me. My mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?