10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?

I am doing B.Tech and I want to do M.Sc in Denmark. I want to apply for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University. Can I know what financial aid I can get as an international student?

Related Questions:
  1. Financial Aid of Princeton University for International students for undergraduate courses? How to approach?
  2. Details and course fee of BS(Mechatronics) in Middlesex University? Financial aid for International students?
  3. Am I eligible for Tata Scholarship while doing 1st year BDS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Doctor of Pharmacy course in Binghamton University for International students? Financial aid available in this university? -- [New]
  5. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  6. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  7. Is there any financial aid for students to apply for XLRI?
  8. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  9. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  11. Best institutes in European Union for Ph.D in Biological Sciences? Is financial aid available or do the students have to fund themselves?
  12. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  14. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  15. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  16. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Astrophysics) in Michigan State University? Course structure of this course?
  17. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  18. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University? -- [Most Discussed]

18th October 2016, 08:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?

You can definitely get financial aid to pursue post graduation in Aarhus University of Denmark. Scholarships are given by the institute on the following grounds.

- Good performance in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like IELTS.
- Excellence in the field of academics during the course.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular.
- Undertaking good research work.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?