9th June 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in Vrije Universiteit Brussel for Master in Business and Technology course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure and duration of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does The Erasmus Hogeschool Brussel offer financial aids for Bachelor's degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  8. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Clinical Dentistry in United Campus of Malta?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  12. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  17. Financial aid to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2018, 07:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?

Yes, you can get Financial aid to pursue Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel. The Vrije Universiteit Brussel provides many scholarship programmes to all levels of study. You should visit the below link mentioned to know more details regarding Scholarships.

http://www.vub.ac.be/en/scholarships

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Remove http
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?