11th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in Bachelor in Design Technologist course in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  3. Fee structure of Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  7. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  8. Top 10 interior designing colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Financial aid to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  10. What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  11. Which course to do from NIFT?
  12. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  13. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  14. Information about graphic designing and its placement?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  16. Can I do interior designing after doing 12th with science
  17. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  18. Any part time course in fashion designing?
28th June 2018, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue "Bachelor in Design Technologist" in "Copenhagen School of Design and Technology". There are 3 sets of scholarships available for students.

1. FIT Study Abroad Scholarships

2. FIT Departmental Scholarships

3. FIT Scholarship Opportunities, and External Scholarships.

In order to know more details regarding Scholarships, please visit to the link mentioned below.

http://www.fitnyc.edu/study-abroad/s...financial-aid/

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?