9th June 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  2. Financial aid to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  5. What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech?
  6. What is the best choice for me after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  8. Course structure & duration of Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  9. Course structure & duration of Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  10. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  13. What can I do after completing BSc Agriculture?
  14. Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  15. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  16. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  17. Is there any specialization in MBA?
  18. Courses to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
29th June 2018, 06:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?

The "Master in Business and Technology" course is a 2 year, full-time programme.

Course structure:

The Master of Science in Business and Technology consists of two modules:

=>Module 1 Business & Technology:

6ECTS credits - Information Systems Strategy and Management
6ECTS credits - International Corporate Finance
6ECTS credits - Decision Analytics
6ECTS credits - Project Management
6ECTS credits - Financial Reporting and Auditing
6ECTS credits - Advanced Technology
6ECTS credits - Databases
6ECTS credits - Research Paper
6ECTS credits - Advanced Marketing

=>Elective course:
The student have to choose one elective course.

6ECTS credits - Technology and Applications of Micro-Electronics and Photonics
6ECTS credits - Materials science and innovation
6ECTS credits - Biotechnology

=>Module 2 Business and Technology:

6ECTS credits - Corporate Social Responsability
6ECTS credits - Competitive Strategy
18ECTS credits - Master Thesis Business and Technology
18ECTS credits - Master Thesis Business and Technology: Trade Mission

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?