25th November 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Further studies at NAU after Mechanical engineering? Is there any scholarship available?

sir........ i'm doing 3rd year mechanical engineering in India.. i wish to study at NAU but i dont have that much money.. but i have more than 85% till now.... How can i make my degrees there....? Is there any scholarships available...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  2. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  4. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  6. How can I get scholarship for engineering studies?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. What to do after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  11. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  12. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  13. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships?
  14. How to earn as a Student? How to earn while studying? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a scholarship for college studies after scoring 85.20% in 12th?
  16. Can I get any scholarship for my studies? I am studying M.Tech in government college
  17. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  18. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
15th August 2016, 12:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies at NAU after Mechanical engineering? Is there any scholarship available?

There are two options opened before you to meet the expense of your course after mechanical engineering course in NAU.

1. Apply for scholarships - Various third party organizations and even the institute offers scholarships for economically challenged and bright students.

2. Opt for education loan - You can opt for education loan from banks to meet the expense of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?