31st January 2013, 08:10 PM
MAHES G

How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology

Hi......
I'm doing mechanical engineering 2nd year in K.S.RANGASAMY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY.
i want to do ms in abroad..so i want to know what are the things i have to do from now apart from studies..which country is best to do ms in mechanical engineering...I'm from a lower middle class family so i need scholarships to do ms...Is there s any exams to get scholarship?
thank you.....
by,
G.MAHESWARAN

24th March 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology

I PASSED OUT BE-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM BANGALORE.
I DID MS AUTOMOBILE FROM UK
WHAT TO DO NOW FOR JOB IN USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?