28th January 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Geological Engineering course good for studying in abroad?

I have done 12th and now looking forward to study Geological Engineering course. But i want to study this course in abroad only. So can you please tell me whether this course is good to study in abroad or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  2. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  3. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  4. Cutoff required to take geological engineering and mining engineering in Anna University? How good are the vacancies for engineering?
  5. How can I study Engineering in Abroad if studying in 10th standard?
  6. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  9. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  11. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  12. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  15. Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?
  16. Good salaried job in abroad after studying EEE?
  17. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  18. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2016, 12:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Geological Engineering course good for studying in abroad?

Yes, you can definitely opt for geology course in abroad. This course has very good scope in abroad especially in developed countries. This field is expected to havr good demand in the future. This course has huge scope if you can excel in this field. Aim to get admission in the top ranking institutes to get better exposure and learning opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?