1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?

I have completed my bsc computer science in 2012.after that i have completed pg diploma of cdac.And currently i am working.i want to know what are the possibilities of studying abroad.....or good optins for pg in india itself

5th May 2015, 05:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?

You can study your Post-Graduation course in India or in Aboard, it depends upon your choice.
If you are interested to pursue Masters in any specific stream and if you want to participate in research related to that stream, then search for the universities around the world, which are offering that course, then you will find some universities. Then choose the best university in which you want to get admission. If such university is in foreign country, then you can aboard for your further studies, otherwise you can pursue your PG course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?