10th January 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Good salaried job in abroad after studying EEE?

Now I am studying final year eee how I get good job in abroad for good salary

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good salaried job in abroad after having some computer knowlege?
  2. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  3. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  4. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  5. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?
  6. Job opportunities in Abroad for EEE graduate?
  7. Diploma or IIT which is better for 12th passed candidate who have secured 85% marks?
  8. How can I get a good government job after B.Tech EEE?
  9. Central government job in Navy or Army after studying EEE?
  10. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  11. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  12. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  13. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  14. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  15. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a good salaried job in government sector after completing B.Tech in EC branch? List of companies in which I can apply?
  17. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  18. What to do to get good salaried job? Which course to do?
11th January 2016, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good salaried job in abroad after studying EEE?

It is difficult to get a good job in abroad on the basis of EEE engineering background. This is because there are limited opportunities especially if you are not from the tier-1 institutes of the country like the top IITs. You can get a job in abroad if you are hired by any multinational company who gives you posting in abroad. Otherwise you can get a job in multinational company after which few years of service, you can get onshore facilities. Apart from these, you can also pursue higher studies post which you can get jobs in the concerned country.
12th January 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Good salaried job in abroad after studying EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am studying final year eee how I get good job in abroad for good salary
For a job in abroad the aspirant has to have a good experience. So he should work in India for some time to get work experience, after that you can proceed for a job in abroad. There are opportunities in Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Malaysia, Australia, Belgium, Maldives etc. The aspirant can check the details in the website like
quikr jobs -http://www.quikr.com/jobs
naukri - www.naukri.com
jobstreet - http://www.jobstreet.com/ etc. The aspirant can also contact job consultants for a job in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?