22nd July 2011, 08:41 PM
yeshuch27

Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?

i am studying 2nd puc pcmc in banglore....i want to do my engineering in uk which engineering combination is good at present and can i get the information about sat exam will it be helpful for me???and i am studying in karnataka board so will i be eligible to go to abroad for furthur studies???what should be my marks to get into it???and i want to know the good engineering colleges for me in uk i am thinking to get into civil or architect is that good???

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  2. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. How to do further studies in Abroad after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  6. Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  9. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  12. How to select the best university in abroad for doing higher studies after completion of B.TEch Computer Science engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  15. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
30th August 2011, 01:54 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?

yes civil engg has a wide scope with a handsome salary packages you can study in uk.
31st August 2011, 09:28 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?

yes civil engg has a wide scope with a handsome salary packages you can study in uk.

Thanks!!
18th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

if i am not getting good rank in cet.can i go to engineering.plz reply now
10th November 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std im planning to do engineering after 12th in england or london, what should be my marks
18th June 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am just finished 2nd pu please give some guide lines to get into further studies in engineering
18th June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hi just i am finished my 2nd pu i am in a puzzle toget into the field of engineering please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?