29th June 2010, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad

what is the eligibility for studying abroad like in uk....for architecture engineering and about the fees and what are the chances for our career establishment.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  2. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  3. What is the fee structure for studying Master of Multimedia in abroad?
  4. What is the fee structure for studying Physiotherapy in abroad at Undergradaute level?
  5. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  6. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  7. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  8. fHow much is the fees for Architecture course in Mumbai?
  9. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  11. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  12. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  14. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  15. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  16. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  17. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  18. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
30th June 2010, 12:51 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad

Hello,
in canada it has for undergraduation c$ 1900 - c$33000 , c4400- C41500 monthly
in united states nearly 1900 - $ 2300 month
in australia it is $ 3500 - 13500$.
30th June 2010, 04:40 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

architecture engineering is really very scopeful from abroad.as you can handle the big projects and deal with the companies of higher status.about fees its more than 1,00,000 per year depending upon the country.
30th June 2010, 06:40 PM
Prototype

Hi, Typically a course in architecture needs a science background. We recommend that you coinsider doing your MBA since you have given your CET exam. The scope for this course is immense and it is a strong degree to enter the corporate world. We recommend that you take the time to explore your deepest talents, interests and career goals before you decide on what the next step should be. It will help to work with a career guidance professional. Alternatively, you can take some online assessments of your skills and personality to understand yourself better. We recommend www.self-directed-search.com, or www.discoveryourpersonality.com/careerreport.html.
0 0
10th July 2010, 04:54 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility for studying abroad like in uk....for architecture engineering and about the fees and what are the chances for our career establishment.
Dear friend architecture engineering has good scope done from abroad.

you can face the complicated so easily.

About fees its about 1,00,000 per year and depends upon the country.
3rd May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Education needed for been pilot,after 10th?
12th May 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How much fee structure can i expert in UK. I can afford only 1lak50thousand only per year .In which country i can study
15th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi,

n canada it has for undergraduation c$ 1900 - c$33000 , c4400- C41500 monthly
in united states nearly 1900 - $ 2300 month
in australia it is $ 3500 - 13500$.

All the best.
6th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a student of archtecture and currently doing my graduation in architecture,i want to do my masters in architecture from abroad. what are the best universities offering masters programme across the world and their fee structure, what the exams that i need to get through for the admission and how can i get the 100% scholarship or atleast 50% scholarship for the same.
10th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm 10th std student and i'm not so good in maths but want to pursue career in Architecture pls. help
10th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue architecture as my career. Which universities can provide me 100% scolarship in India at graduation level????
8th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to write for studying MS Architecture in london?
18th February 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNW ABOUT THE ERNTRANCE exams for B.Arch course out of India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?