28th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Good scholarship to study B.Com in abroad?

sir,
From the commerce side I have done 12th with 80% and now want to study B.Com in Abroad. So, can you tell me some good scholarship for the same?

15th May 2014, 08:05 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good scholarship to study B.Com in abroad?

As you have mentioned that you are a commerce student and you have completed your 12th with 80% and now you want to complete your B.com in Abroad and now you are confused that what scholarship you can get for studying B.Com. So, now I am going to clear all your confusion about how could you get good scholarship for completing your B.com abroad.

What you need to do is just apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the abroad college in which you want to study abroad B.com, try to do your best in that entrance exam and if negative markings would be their then avoid to attend the answer’s which you don’t know then keep checking the website regularly for your entrance exam results when your results are out check your rank, if your rank will be in top 350 then its sure that you can take admission in that college.

Then contact the college for the admission date, then you need to go to that college of abroad from which your admission confirmation has came, then as you have secured 80% in your 12th you can get scholarship like you can get a very good discount on your admission fee, the discount can be upto 40% depending upon the type of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?