10th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D.in Germany? Which exam is need to be cleared for this?

Hi sir/ mam,

I have completed my M.Pharma Pharmacology with 74.5% in Chennai. I am interested to study Ph.D. in Germany. Please say how to apply & which exam have to write?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  2. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  3. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  4. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  8. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  9. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  10. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  11. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  12. How can NIOS student apply for AIEEE even if his 2 subjects are not cleared? Is it possible to apply for reevaluation?
  13. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  14. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  15. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  17. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  18. How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?