4th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?

hello
what is the minimum percentage required to
apply for mba in Germany?
since I have masters in business study here in Nepal ,
can I apply for other masters programme in Germany with 55%?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join MBA course along with my regular CA program? Are there chances of any date clash in examination?
  2. Is MBS from pune university equivalent to MBA?
  3. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  5. Can I do MBA from Germany after completing B.Tech with 60% marks?
  6. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  8. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
  10. MBS specialization in which stream is best HRD or Marketing?
  11. Minimum GMAT Score required to qualify?
  12. What course should I opt for my PG either MBA or MS? Suggest me some good universities for MS course in Germany
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D after DME, PGDBM and MBS?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. List of universities in Germany offering Master program in Pharmacy(taught in English)?
  16. How to do doctoral course in Germany? I am an MBA student
  17. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
15th August 2017, 09:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. No specific percentage criteria in Bachelor's degree course is required to apply for admission to MBA course. You should have good GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to MBA course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?