12th June 2013, 09:52 PM
sth.neha

How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?

i am a nepalese student and i want to apply to germany for mbbs course. so what are the procedure,expenses and requirement needed for me too apply?? and also which universities are better for me to apply??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  2. How to study masters education in germany?
  3. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  4. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  5. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  6. What much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  8. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  9. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. Is it possible to apply for NRI MBBS seat?
  12. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  13. Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?
  14. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical? -- [New]
  15. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  16. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  17. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  18. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?