26th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?

I want to apply for Education loan to pursue MS in Germany. Do education loan will sanction if my tution fee is zero in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Germany?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  8. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  9. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  10. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
28th July 2015, 06:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?

Your Loan may get sanctioned but as your tuition fee is zero there is a probability that your Loan may not get sanctioned.
In that case you can apply for a Personal Loan and it has a higher chance of getting sanctioned.
Your Educational Loan may get sanctioned under all the Nationalized Banks if you state clearly the reason behind you applying for the Educational Loan though the tuition fee is zero.
If your reason is satisfactory your Loan will be sanctioned.
29th July 2015, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?

Yes, you can get education loan even though your tution fees is zero. You can take education loan for MS in Germany. Apart from tution fees, the education loan also comprise of institutional charges, books expense, hostel and mess charges. So you can take education loan for these expenses. You need to approach any bank near your residence with the prospectus of concerned institute and your previous academic records. You need to take the proof of admission call. Have a discussion with the branch manager of the concerned bank and act as per his/her instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. The institute should be well recognized and reputed in order to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?