5th August 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for TOEFL and GRE? Procedure to get into American or British university?

SIR, Now I am 32 years old.I want to go american or british university for P.hd on economics.So give me information how to apply and procedure to go there.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  4. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  6. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  7. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  8. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  9. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  10. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  11. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  13. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  14. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission through GRE and TOEFL for M.S. in USA?
  16. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  17. What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?
  18. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
11th November 2014, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TOEFL and GRE? Procedure to get into American or British university?

You can apply for TOEFL and GRE examinations by logging into the GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre and TOEFL official website http://www.ets.org/toefl. You can fill up the application form and you need to pay the fee in online mode with Debit Card and you can select the examination date from the specific dates listed in the website.

You can get admission in foreign universities based on your GRE and TOEFL examination score. If you score good marks in GRE and TOEFL examination, you can easily get admission in top foreign universities. To get admission in American or British University, you need to apply for the universities with your GRE and TOEFL examination score before completion of admission procedure. If you have secured required marks in GRE and TOEFL examination required to get admission in American and British university, then, you can get admission in American or British University. The vallidity period of GRE score is 5 years and the validity period of IELTS score is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?