28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IELTS being a 12th Commerce student?

Hi,
My height is 5 feet and I am 12th in Commerce stream. I want to prepare for IELTS. And my weight is not more than 50 it's near 43 kgs. I want to know that is anything else required for me to do for applying for IELTS? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  3. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  4. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  9. Apply for Airforce or Navy after 12th commerce? After B.Com can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course I can take after completion of graduation?
  11. What documents are required to apply in universities? Is it possible for IELTS student to apply in the universities?
  12. Which international english exam to take?
  13. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  14. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I apply for NATA being a 12th Commerce student?
  16. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Entrance exams to study MDS in Abroad specially in UK?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Mathematics (Honors) in Graduation being a Commerce student in 12th Class?
30th June 2015, 08:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IELTS being a 12th Commerce student?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardised English Language Proficiency test that is mostly taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities. Physical standards like height, weight is not required to appear in IELTS examination.
30th June 2015, 02:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

IELTS exam is an exam to test your English Proficiency and you can use that score to apply for admission in foreign universities. And to appear for these exam, there is no need to maintain any Physical fitness or to satisfy any eligibility criteria. Any candidate can appear for IELTS exam, irrespective of age and qualification. So, you are definitely eligible to appear for IELTS exam, you can appear for IELTS exam by booking a slot through online by visiting following link.
http://www.ielts.org/
10th July 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am sanjay from India i want study in Australia my mark in 75 present in 10 class and 12 from commerce 70 percentage how i apply my Australian visa
22nd August 2021, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in abroad after 12th being a commerce student from state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?