14th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?

By which scholarship exam i can study abroad after 12th ,,,if i am a student of commerce. How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship? Can you please give me the complete information on this soon? Thank you!

15th June 2015, 01:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?

Procedure to study in abroad after 12th :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission.
- You need to appear in SAT and IELTS since most of the institutes take admission on the basis of scores in these exams.
- Then you need to apply online in the foreign institutes based on your scores along with resume.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for VISA.

There is no separate scholarship exam, foreign institutes will give scholarship based on your score in SAT and IELTS. SO aim to score high in these exams.
8th October 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?

How much should I score in 12 being a commerce student to be eligible to give ielts exam for australia for further study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?