2nd October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Doctoral from Germany?

Sir,i m studying in M.Sc biotech and i want to complete my doctoral from germany.so please advice me how can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do doctoral course in Germany? I am an MBA student
  2. How much CGPA is required to pursue doctoral research in Germany?
  3. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  4. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  8. How much is the cost of clinical research program?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship for Doctoral studies date of announcement of results?
  14. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. How to study masters education in germany?
24th October 2014, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Doctoral from Germany?

If you have completed your M.Sc Biotech from a recognized university in India, then surely you can apply for admission in Germany for your Ph.D program. Master's degree from a Indian university is considered equivalent to master's from a German university. You need following things before applying for Ph.D in Germany.

1. Documents related to your academic qualification from your 10th class to Master Degree level.

2. IELTS or TOEFL score to prove your proficiency in English as the courses will be offered in English language.

You also have to face an personal interview for admission into Ph.D program, so be prepared for it.

For more information visit Ph.D Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?