25th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How much CGPA is required to pursue doctoral research in Germany?

what cgpa one need to pursue doctoral research in germany...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  3. How can I do Doctoral from Germany?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  5. How to do doctoral course in Germany? I am an MBA student
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  8. How can I become a Psychologist? I am a 12th science student
  9. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  10. Minimum CGPA required in CSIR to pursue Ph.D? Is any project work or extra qualification needed?
  11. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  14. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  15. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  18. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA

24th August 2020, 06:27 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: How much CGPA is required to pursue doctoral research in Germany?

CGPA is just one of the part for the admission. But yeah CGPA increases your chances. Your profile should be excellent that also matters a lot. You should be done with some thesis work from your country to make your profile good. Also you can do some internships, courses, certifications, projects, etc.

If you are applying in university which teaches in German, then you are required very low cgpa but you are required to be pass in Level4 of german language proficiency test.

But if you are applying in university which teaches in English there, so here competition is too high. Here your cgpa and everything matters. With Level2 german test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?