29th September 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I do masters in computer science in USA with scholarship?

Dear sir,

I am studying B.Tech in computer science ( Completing 3rd year in May 2015) from SRM University, Kuttankulathur,Chennai.
For Master's course I wish to know, how can I get admission in MIT U.S.A. and can I get scholarship or any other funding and accommodation facility? I am having good CGP ( above
average) till now.
What is the pre admission requirement, have I to clear any test?

30th September 2015, 12:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do masters in computer science in USA with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am studying B.Tech in computer science ( Completing 3rd year in May 2015) from SRM University, Kuttankulathur,Chennai.
For Master's course I wish to know, how can I get admission in MIT U.S.A. and can I get scholarship or any other funding and accommodation facility? I am having good CGP ( above
average) till now.
What is the pre admission requirement, have I to clear any test?
The basic eligibility is 16 years of formal education to do master’s in Computer Science in USA. The other thing you may aware of is that you have to complete the English tests. After that you have to apply at least for ten universities. Regarding the scholarship also you may get during the admission process itself in some of the universities and in other universities you may get after admission also. The GRE score will play an important role in the admission and scholarships. Your communication skills, marks scored in the graduation and the quality of internship will also plays an important role in the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?