29th September 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get B.Sc Nursing job in abroad without any exams and other courses to do?

Is it possible to get B.Sc Nursing job in abroad without any exams and other courses to do? If some other courses I need to do then can you please let me know what are those? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you.

30th September 2015, 12:44 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get B.Sc Nursing job in abroad without any exams and other courses to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get B.Sc Nursing job in abroad without any exams and other courses to do? If some other courses I need to do then can you please let me know what are those? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you.
If you want to go to the countries like Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc. you can go and work there. There are lots of vacancies are there for Indian Nurses. The demand for Indian nurses will be high throughout the world, because Indians are mostly soft in nature especially those who choose nursing. So the demand for the Indian nurses will be high throughout the world. It is not possible to go and work in countries like USA or Canada or England or Australia without further training and examinations in the same field. You have to first clear the English test to get a visa from abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?