13th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i do MS in abroad with Arts background?

I am from Arts background in under graduation. And i have completed m.b.a with Finance and Human resource. So, kindly let me know how can i do MS in abroad countries with this background?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MCA after completing B.A? I am from Arts background
  2. Am I eligible for BCA after completing B.A? I am from Arts background
  3. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  4. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  5. What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?
  6. What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?
  7. Studies abroad with scholarhip in special areas after B.Com?
  8. Entrance exam and requirements to study Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture course in Abroad?
  9. Courses available in Master of Arts to study in Abroad for Bachelor of Arts(Psychology) graduate?
  10. Which is better to study among B.Sc and B.Tech to become an IAS Officer?
  11. Which course is better for me after passing 12th?
  12. Which course should I take after 12th?
  13. What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?
  14. Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?
  15. Is is possible to become DSP with Arts background?
  16. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i a become a Air Craft Designer after studying abroad? -- [New]
  18. What will be the best course for a 12th Arts passed out in Abroad having knowledge in Lathe Machine, Shaper Machine etc?
8th August 2017, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do MS in abroad with Arts background?

No, it is not possible to do MS in Abroad with Arts background in under graduation. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Technology/ Engineering stream from a recognised university. So, being a Arts stream student, you are not eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?