9th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?

I am doing 12th this year. I want to study abroad but my parents have not money to send me abroad. I want to choose B.Tech in mechanical engineering.

10th September 2015, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing 12th this year. I want to study abroad but my parents have not money to send me abroad. I want to choose B.Tech in mechanical engineering.
After completion of 12th standard you can apply for B.Tech course in Abroad through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE Exam Pattern:-

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
10th September 2015, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?

To study in Abroad, you need to pay huge amount of college fee. You can get scholarship for pursuing higher studies in Abroad but, you need at least 5-10 lakhs to complete the process required to get admission in B.Tech course in Abroad Universities. To get admission in B.Tech course, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?