14th May 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?

Dear Sir,
I have got 70% in 10th standard. This time I'm in 12th standard and shall give the Board exam in next year and hoping to get 90% and above. Except this no other qualification I have. What shall I have to do to get the full scholarship covering my full tuition fee and living expenses in Cambridge university for Bachelor's Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?
  4. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  5. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  6. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  7. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  8. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  9. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  10. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  11. How to take admission in Cambridge University under MBA in Pharmacy? I am a undergraduate in bachelors in Pharmacy
  12. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  15. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  17. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
15th May 2015, 10:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?

Your chances of getting a Full Scholarship is very less.
Although you may get a Scholarship which will take care of the course fees you are unlikely to be provided the cost of your living expenses by Cambridge University.
But if you are able to score very high marks in your SAT and TOEFL Examination the you might just have a chance.
So prepare for this two Examinations as you do not have any other way by which you can get yourself admitted to the Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge with a Full Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?