16th November 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?

hello
i want to study mbbs in cambridge university
how to get a seat in cambridge university?????
please let me know the procedure
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  2. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  4. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  5. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  6. Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?
  7. Age limit for VAO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the tuition fee for MBBS course?
  9. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  11. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  13. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
  14. How to do MS in Cambridge University London?
  15. How to study for space engineering under ISRO institution after passing 12th?
  16. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  18. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
8th October 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?

Please provide me all the requirement to pusue my medical education in Cambridge University.
10th May 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an admission in Cambridge university for MBBS.I have a desire to learn in Cambridge university. So please help me.
2nd October 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

how can i get an admission in cambridge for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?