20th November 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?

Hello
Now I am in 12 th class.
and i want to do my college study from Cambridge university.
what i can do for getting scholarship?????
please let me know and help me
waiting for your reply

13th December 2017, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Now I am in 12 th class.
and i want to do my college study from Cambridge university.
what i can do for getting scholarship?????
please let me know and help me
waiting for your reply

Those students who got admission to study in Cambridge University can apply for various scholarships available. Cambridge is one of the oldest and reputed universities and it offers bachelor and master degree courses in various disciplines. Duration of the bachelor degree course is four years at Cambridge University. Students can apply for scholarships like Cambridge International Scholarships, Gates Cambridge Scholarships, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Trust Cambridge Scholarship, Pemanada Monappa Scholarship, Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship, Cambridge India Ramanujan Scholarship, Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship etc. Students can find the details about the scholarships in the Cambridge University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?