21st April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Student Visa to study BS(Computer Engineering) in USA?

Hello,
I am a student of 12th Science and I want to study BS in Computer Engineering in USA. Can you please let me know how I can get Student Visa for this? Please tell me asap.

22nd April 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Student Visa to study BS(Computer Engineering) in USA?

To get Student Visa for pursuing BS (Computer Engineering) in USA, you must have a valid SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score, i20 (admission letter) and proper documentation. Even if you have all the above mentioned documents, the chances of getting Student Visa is less. The Student Visa approval depends upon only your performance in the Visa Interview, If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers then, your Visa will be approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?