22nd June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?

How can i went abroad for higher study after passing 12th commerce? Someone please tell me that how can i went abroad for higher study after passing 12th commerce

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  5. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  6. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  7. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  8. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  9. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to do higher studies in Abroad? I am doing B.E final
  12. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  13. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  14. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  15. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
  16. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough? -- [New]
  17. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  18. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
6th November 2014, 12:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?

Any candidate who was financially good can pursue his/her further studies in Abroad. If you want to continue your further studies in abroad then follow the below procedure.

1)GRE and IELTS Exam:-
If it was USA, you need to appear for both GRE and IELTS, and for other countries only IELTS is enough.

i)GRE Exam pattern(340 marks):-
GRE stands for Graduated Recorded Exam. It is a exam to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning. And this exam will be conducted for 340 marks. And each and every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks

ii)IELTS Exam pattern:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. And the exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can get 6.5 bands, you willget an admission in good university.

2)Applying for Universities:-
After completing the GRE and IELTS exams, you have to apply for selected list of universities. You can apply by sending your "Application Form" along with your GRE and IELTS score reports. Then the universities will verify your profile, if you are eligible then they will send you an admission letter, which is also called as I20.

3)Applying for VISA:-
After getting the admission, you can apply for VISA by visiting the embassy of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?