14th December 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in GRE? Preparation tips for Verbal Reasoning?

Hello
Please i have few months to write GRE exam. I would like to know how to prepare adequately to obtain a high score. After using the POWERPREP II Software, i realized i lack in the verbal reasoning. I also want to know how to improve on that.

16th December 2014, 12:33 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in GRE? Preparation tips for Verbal Reasoning?

If you want to improve yourself in Verbal Reasoning, First you should improve your Vocabulary. You can do this, by learning as many as English words. You can visit the Following link to more words within few days.https://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary/decks

And you should practice Quantitative Aptitude as many times, you can. You can refer the following books to improve Quants score
1)Barron's GRE
2)Manhattan 5lb
3)Visu GRE material
4)ETS official Guide
5)GRE Bible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?