27th December 2011, 10:43 PM
manisha2567

Can I prepare for GRE from home and get a good score? Which are the best books?

can i prepare for gre at home and get a good score? i am very much tensed about this because i cant go for coaching . if i can prepare at home for gre n get good score please suggest me some books n also tips n also please tell what is the good score we have to get? please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare Vocabulary for GRE? Suitable books to prepare for GRE?
  2. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. How can I prepare to score good marks in GRE? Preparation tips for Verbal Reasoning?
  6. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  7. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  8. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  9. What is the minimum GRE score for VISA approval?
  10. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  12. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?
  13. Scholarship program to study in UK being a student of B.Sc Physics from BHU? -- [New]
  14. List of good institutes which are available in Hyderabad to prepare for GRE exam?
  15. Which are the good books for GATE Civil? What is the cost to do MS in Abroad?
  16. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  17. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  18. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
15th February 2012, 08:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I prepare for GRE from home and get a good score? Which are the best books?

Hi

GRE - Graduate Record Examinations

Its an admission exam which is required for the selection of candidates for those who wish to study outside India for the master's or post graduate exams in countries like United States and other English speaking countries.

So if one wishes to go abroad for future studies, then GRE is a must exam.

It comprises of 3 sections ::

1. Quantitative Section

2. Analytical Writing Section

3. Verbal Section

So one needs to clear GRE in order to be eligible to get admission in any business school abroad.

Yeah sure you can prepare for the GRE all by yourself. There is not much of a need to take up coaching or anything else.

Some of the best GRE books are :

Please Practice from these books as much as you can. It would be the best result that you can produce, but its directly related to the practice that you put in.

Also if you want GRE Papers, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
15th February 2012, 08:53 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for GRE from home and get a good score? Which are the best books?

HI Dear

Yes, you can prepare for GRE in home
but it is not difficult to prepare but if you go for a routine then it is easy for you
for preparation for GRE exam....

Syllabus for GRE exam:-

Books for Preparation GRE exam:-

Good Luck...........
15th February 2012, 09:27 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for GRE from home and get a good score? Which are the best books?

Hi DEAR..........
The list of best books for GRE books are as follows...........

Good luck............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?