16th October 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How can i pursue higher studies in abroad in English Literature?

I am about to complete my Masters in English literature. Now i want to go for my higher studies in abroad. How can i pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  2. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  3. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  4. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  5. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  6. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  7. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?
  9. Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?
  10. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  11. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  12. When should I write GRE after doing B.E computer Science?
  13. What are the exams for Higher studies in abroad after B.Com? Does IELT test require very good english? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  15. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  16. Eligibilty criteria for TOFEL-GRE exam?
  17. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  18. What is the percentage required in studies to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
19th October 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i pursue higher studies in abroad in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my Masters in English literature. Now i want to go for my higher studies in abroad. How can i pursue?

You can study a masters degree in English literature in various abroad countries like UK, France, Australia, Netherlands, South Africa etc. For getting admission in abroad universities, you have to clear the English language test such as TOEFL or IELTS. You have to apply to the universities with a strong statement of purpose, academic records, passport copy, work experience, resume, financial statement, letter of recommendations etc. for the admission. Based on your academic score and above mentioned documents admission is done in the abroad universities. The cost involved in studies in abroad is higher compared to India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?