17th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?

I completed by Btech food technology..i am interested in doing higher studies in abroad so can u guide me??? Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology? Can someone please provide me the details on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
17th May 2015, 11:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to higher studies after completion of your B.Tech course in Food Technology. There are various courses which you can pursue in abroad after your B.Tech course which can be from your discipline as well as other discipline and you should pursue the course in which you are interested. You should pursue MS course in Food Technology in abroad for which you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS to get admission in foreign institutes. You can also pursue courses in related fields like nutrition, dietetics, quality and production. You can also pursue MBA for which you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS to get admission in foreign institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?