4th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I study in Abroad after 12th being a 10th student?

Now i am giving 10th board exam and in 11th
i want to study in abroad or after 12th.
So whats the producer and should i fill any form???
Please help me I dont want to spoil my carrier in india
please help me............

5th February 2015, 04:19 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after 12th being a 10th student?

After the completion of your 12th standard, you can continue your further studies in Aboard, by appearing for SAT exam. SAT exam score is mandatory to get admission in Bachelor's courses at most of the foreign universities. So, first you have to complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your SAT test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT Exam Pattern:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad? 6 6th September 2019 06:45 PM
What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad? 1 5th May 2017 12:20 PM
How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad? 2 28th April 2016 08:29 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: