19th December 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in Abroad being a 12th PCM student?

Hi sir
I am in 12th std with pcm
I wanna go to abroad for b.tech engineering
Please guide me ahead to study in abroad...
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  2. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  3. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  4. Procedure to do further studies in Abroad after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  5. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  6. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  7. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  8. What are the opportunities to study in abroad? I am a 12th standard student
  9. Am I eligible for NDA exam after Batular? I am a student of 12th PCM
  10. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  11. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  12. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  13. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  14. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  15. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
24th December 2014, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Abroad being a 12th PCM student?

You have to apply for following tests if you want to get admission in B.Tech from abroad.

1. SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)

2. IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English Proficiency

If you have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board of education then surely you can apply for these tests. After getting a good score in these two tests you will be eligible for admission in any University abroad.

Most of the Universities give admission based on these score. For more information visit http://sat.collegeboard.org/register
25th December 2014, 08:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Abroad being a 12th PCM student?

You can definitely go abroad after your 12th and pursue B.Tech course. You need to have a good academic background and need to perform well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign colleges take admission. You need to score well in the entrance exams- SAT and any one of the English Proficiency tests among IELTS and TOEFL. Then you need to apply in the foreign colleges and on getting selected you need to prove your financial stability and then apply for student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?