4th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?

hello
i am interest for study phd in abroad with chemistry
i want to take admission in abroad on interview basis.
please also provide me the name of renowned
university and institute where this facility is available.
also how could i get scholarship there.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  5. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  6. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  7. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  10. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  14. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  15. Date of interview for PhD Chemistry at JU?
  16. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to get admission in any university of Australia for PhD aspirant from Iran?
  18. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
5th February 2015, 05:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?

You cannot get admission in Ph.D, directly through Interview. First you have to complete GRE and IELTS exam and then you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then some universities will directly offer admission for you, by considering your academic profile and test scores, while some top universities will call you, for an telephonic interview or face to face interview. If you can clear that interview round, then you will get admission in that specific universities. So, first try to complete GRE and IELTS exams and then start applying for your selected list of universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?