22nd March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in Abroad being a 9th student from Hindi Medium School?

Friends,
My name is Mukesh & I am living in Pauri Garhwal. It is a very small city for doing anything. I am studying here in Government Hindi Medium School in class 9. But, my English is good. I have always score 1st position in my class and even in my whole school. I have also participated in State Level speech competition. My father is a teacher & he is my idol. I have only one dream is to make him proud and proud and proud. Going abroad for studies by my own base now is the only path for my dream come true. So, I want ask you that what kind of entrance exam or something that I have to give for directly going to Abroad by my own base, I want go there by only Education base.

Related Questions:
  1. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  2. Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?
  3. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  4. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  6. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  7. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  8. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  9. B.Tech question paper for UPTU entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  11. How to become a teacher after completing PG Home science?
  12. Which branch is better in engineering between computer science and civil for hindi medium student?
  13. Is it possible for a student to do LLB after doing schooling from a Hindi Medium School?
  14. Can I do M.A in Calcutta University after graduating in B.E English(General)
  15. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune
  16. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Can I appear for UPSC IAS exam with English Medium after completing all my education in Hindi medium?
13th September 2016, 02:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad being a 9th student from Hindi Medium School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
My name is Mukesh & I am living in Pauri Garhwal. It is a very small city for doing anything. I am studying here in Government Hindi Medium School in class 9. But, my English is good. I have always score 1st position in my class and even in my whole school. I have also participated in State Level speech competition. My father is a teacher & he is my idol. I have only one dream is to make him proud and proud and proud. Going abroad for studies by my own base now is the only path for my dream come true. So, I want ask you that what kind of entrance exam or something that I have to give for directly going to Abroad by my own base, I want go there by only Education base.

It is not advisable to go for school studies in abroad countries. So you have to complete your schooling in India (up to 12th standard). After that you can try for studying in abroad countries. You should select the course first and then choose the University & Country. The aspirant should clear the TOEFL or IELTS for the admission in overseas countries. There will be entrance examinations for the admission to some courses like medicine. You can also get help from the educational consultants for the overseas studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?