27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?

Hello everyone,
I am a student of B.Sc(Botany). I want to study my M.Sc and PhD in Abroad but I have no idea about Abroad Education. So can you please help me to getting fulfill my dreams. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  4. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  6. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  12. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  13. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  16. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
28th May 2015, 05:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?

To pursue any M.Sc course in foreign universities, first you need to complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for Master's course admission in foreign universities. After completing these exams, you can apply for M.Sc course admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application to university admission office through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your application and send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
25th February 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?

Which type of exam l have to face for getting admission for m.sc. botany
7th August 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD in botany in US after pursuing my MSC botany through PU ?
2nd April 2021, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Any entrance based on only botany honours?
11th December 2022, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell name of entrance exams for taking admission in abroad from botany subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?