20th February 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?

Hello everyone
Please tell me what is the procedure
of studying phd from abroad
after completing M.Tech from India?
and i do phd after M.Tech in abroad?

30th April 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?

i m completing M.tech design in india & now wish to do PHD in Foreign university..so what r the fees & scholorships available & what is the required GRE score

1st May 2015, 12:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
This is the procedure that you will have to follow to get admission into the course of PhD Abroad.
The Scholarship will be provided according to the Performance in the Personal Interview.
The Scholarship that will be provided will either be a Full Scholarship of a Half Scholarship.
This is how you can get admission to the course of PhD Abroad.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?