30th April 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?

How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course? What would be the preparation required for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete details which is required for the same? Awaiting for a reply as soon as possible!

1st May 2015, 01:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?

The jobs that are provided after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing is either through the On-Campus Placements where nurses are recruited by hospitals from Abroad or by means of Off-Campus Placements.
In case of On-Campus Placements the Hospital Authority comes to the campus to recruit nurses for their Hospital.
You will also have the chance to apply for the job Off-Campus as there is a lot of jobs that are there on offer for the students who have passed B.Sc in Nursing.
These are the two ways by which you can secure a job Abroad after completing the course of B.Sc in Nursing.
So make sure you have good Knowledge so that you can be selected for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?