26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?

Hi
I am Shubham Gulia. I want to know that
if I study MBBS in Abroad then what will be
the total fee and what are the duration of course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  2. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  4. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA? -- [New]
  5. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  10. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  11. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  15. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  16. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
1st May 2015, 12:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?

The course duration for MBBS is usually five years. However, it varies sometimes depending on the institute concerned. The exact expense to study MBBS in abroad cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are many institutes across the world and each one of them have a different fee structure. Moreover, each location has a different living cost. So kindly comment below with the name of the country or the institute concerned in which you are interested and we will provide you a detailed answer about the fee structure and total expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?