9th February 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade?

How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade?

What steps I should take?

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade? -- [New]
  2. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  3. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?
  5. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  6. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  8. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  9. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  10. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  11. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  12. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  13. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  14. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  15. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  16. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  17. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  18. Is it possible to continue Pham.D course abroad?
9th February 2015, 04:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade?

To continue your further studies in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. SAT exam score is mandatory to apply for admission in bachelor's courses at most of the foreign universities. You can apply for admission in universities by sending your application along with following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)SOP
4)Passport Photocopy
5)Resume
6)LOR'S
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
After completing this procedure, you will receive admission letter from university, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
9th February 2015, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th standard from a recognised board, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in U.G courses in Abroad universities. To get admission in foreign universities, it is mandatory that you need to appear in TOEFL/IE;TS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?