8th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?

What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th class?

Is it possible to go abroad for studies just after completing 10th?

9th January 2015, 10:08 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?

If you want to continue your education in Abroad, you have to complete one exam called IELTS(General module). IELTS(General module) is an exam for the candidates, who want to join in Intermediate courses. So, first you will have to complete IELTS exam. After completing the exam, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your IELTS test score.

IELTS :-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. The exam is conducted for Two and half hours.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score is calculated for 10 bands. If you can score at least 6.5 bands, you can get admission in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?