28th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?

I wanna go to abroad after completing B.E. in computer engineering ,now I'm in 1st yr..
are der any chances to get job der or continue study after B.E.......
?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
  2. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  3. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  5. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  6. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  7. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  8. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India?
  10. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  11. What should I do after BAMS? What are the chances to go abroad?
  12. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  13. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  14. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  15. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  16. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  17. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  18. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
27th May 2014, 09:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?

For the course in which you have asked you have to be prepared well for the entrance examination because now a days you have to go for every field on the basis of their entrance examination that’s why I am telling you for the well preparation.

Now I am going to clear all your confusion about you can get job at abroad or you need to continue your study after your B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Engineering and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible. So, computer engineering is one of the best sectors of computers as well as of engineering and there is a great demand of Computer Engineering all over the world.

So, now you are in 1st year that means you have just started your Computer Engineering and after your Computer Engineering you want to go to abroad and you want to know about the chances to get job there, so you can easily get a good job in any good company such as Apple, HCL, AMD etc. While doing job you can also go for your M.E. (Master in Engineering) in Computer Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?