23rd January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?

I have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering from india . Haw I can do my m. Tech in automobile engineering from England

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England? -- [New]
  2. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  4. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  8. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  10. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  11. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  12. What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England?
  13. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  15. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  16. How to be an automobile engineer?
  17. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  18. Can I do Automotive Engineering after completing B.Tech in EEE? Institutes offering the course?
25th January 2014, 09:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?

This gives immense pleasure to see young aspirants having the desire to pursue higher studies which is the need of the hour as it has become a common trend to run behind jobs rather than going for higher studies. Higher studies is essential for the development of the concerned field and boosting of research and teaching field. You can definitely pursue your higher studies abroad especially England. For that you need to follow the below procedure :-

- Appear in the entrance exams like GRE and TOEFL and score well.
- Choose 5-6 universities as per your score in the entrance exams and apply in them.
- Make sure you send your scores to the universities.
- Attach a strong statement of purpose with your application and a good resume.
- After getting selected by the universities, choose the best option among them.
- Log on to the vfs website, register there for appointment with the UK consulate.
- Go for the VISA interview at the UK consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?