12th April 2014, 08:39 PM
Posts: n/a

How to do Masters in Physics Abroad?

HI. I am SAPTARSHI. I like studing physics . i am currently pursuing science XII, with subjects P,C,M,B. After completing XII, I want to Bachelors in PHYSICS, and after that I have a wish to study abroad, for MASTERS in Physics. But I actually dont know how to do so. Can you please lend me some tips and information, how to proceed systematically and what to do? I would be very grateful to you for that.

13th April 2014, 12:13 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: How to do Masters in Physics Abroad?

It is good to see that you have high ambition in life and have set your career goals. It is good to see that you have pre-planned and want to go in the right direction to achieve your dreams. You can definitely do your Masters in Physics abroad especially in the best universities of the world.

In order to do so, you need to qualify in the entrance exams for it with very good scores. The entrance exams which you need to qualify are GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. You need to thorough with your concepts, english, aptitude, verbal and writing skills to get chance in the best universities of the world. You can join coaching classes of Career Launcher to have a better preparation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate 2 18th January 2014 04:44 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: