24th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?

After completing my graduation ...what are my career possibilities ?? and how cn i study masters abroad with scholorships. which tests do i need to give?? and what elz can i go for. please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  3. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
  4. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  6. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  7. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  8. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  9. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  11. Can I get scholarship in Abroad to pursue MS in Electronics?
  12. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  13. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get full scholarship to do Masters in Abroad?
  16. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  17. How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?
  18. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
8th January 2014, 03:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?

After completion the graduation there are many career possibilities . Architecture is a good course. There are many students and people go for very good institutes for higher studies after graduation . And there are many opportunities after the completion of graduation . Many courses are available after the completion of graduation and degree. They can search a good job .

And they can placed in a good company . Many people can search a good company and good salary.

There are many technologies is done. There are architecture is done in agriculture engineering .

There are many exams and competitive test after the completion of graduation. There are scholarship is available in abroad. Some students play games and selected in an international company and can take a scholarship. They work hard and gain her knowledge and can take a scholarship.

Many talented students are in our country. There are many national test after graduation . That is: GATE (graduated test after graduation) , CAT(Common admission test), GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test).

There are state level, international level , and united states level test is available after graduation. After completion of architecture degree you can gave the test of GATE, CAT, GPAT, IAS , H.A.S test available after completion of graduation and completion of your degree.

You go the university can clear the test of gate with help of M.tech course. But CAT test is available and those students gave this test after the completion of graduation and post graduation level. So, there are many career possibilities after the completion of architecture degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?